Monday, January 26, 2004

So I am walking past the Gates Building and this guy with large plastic black framed glasses and dark sports-coat on asks if he can ask me a few questions. About 15 ft from him is a woman with an expensive looking DV camera.

"Great," I think. I am heading back to the lab after lunch and it's cold outside. He holds up a large picture of the founders of Google, Larry and Sergey. This one in fact:



He asks, can you go into the building, come out and I will pretend to interview you. I'll ask if you know them, you say no and that you don't think they went to school here. All of which I do. They thank me and we go our separate ways.

What does this have to do with being a C.A.B.? Not much, although I was going past the Gates Building to see if they still had copies of the NY Times outside to read.

Odd, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads