Friday, May 07, 2004

NBC Owes Me 60-odd minutes of My Life Back

My opinion: Friends final episode was about as lame as the last season or so. Obviously if you liked the last season you probably liked this.

Fine.

Whatever.

I stopped watching 3 years ago because all they ever had were stories of Control freak Monica, Yelling/Fretting Ross, and the goofy Next Door Neighbor parts for Joey and Phoebe and yet there they still were.

And what happened to the commercials? I thought they would be better what with how much they must have cost to show. Only thing I remember was the beer one with the laser-eyed girl and some movie with AnIncrediblyLongNameForAUrlThatIDon'tRememberAnymore.com telling me I can see a trailer on the net - Movie Trailers on the Web? How novel!

OK - end of rant.

Good news: NBC is free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads