Friday, May 20, 2005

The Saga Ends

And so last night Star Wars, Episode III brought the cycle to a close. I will say I had my doubts at first given the last two, given that there was going to be a planet of wookies and given that you almost knew how everyone would turn out. (Is it a spoiler to tell you that Yoda is not going to die?)

In short: I liked it. Bit slow at times ("Oh, Annie"), bit silly at times (oh those wacky droids), but avoided obvious traps and answered most of the questions -just enough left to discuss on the ride home from the theater.

Go see it, there certainly are worse movies going to come out this summer and right now my bet for that one (ie: the US 'Godzilla') will be "War of the Worlds."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads