Tuesday, October 04, 2005

[TV] Arrested Development on FOX

Still the funniest show on TV, why aren't you watching Arrested Development? I hope FOX is counting on people slowly finding this or selling a TON of box-sets over the years. I think I read DVD sales are a larger percentage of network profit than broadcast now.

Kitchen Confidential is so-so in my book. Not sure if women will find this funny, not sure if I found it funny for the most part, either. I was a big fan of the book and of Tony Bourdain's philosophy as espoused on his own TV shows (why go somewhere if you are going to do/ see/ eat the same thing you would at home??) but this just seemed a bit off. Perhaps our TV on Monday 8:30 PM will be tuned to the show starring the *other* Buffy alum.




Tobias' combination of Analyst and Therapist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only missed one ep ever of Arrested Development and I think it was s1 ep2 when I wasn't sure yet if I should SeasonPass it...I think it's the funniest show on TV right now! I agree I'm not sure about Kitchen Confidential yet, since it seems FOX-young-demo standard, not too revolutionary, but I have seen the eps so far and they have been amusing...nothing like the rip-roaring chaos of AD though! ;)

- Britta

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads