Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Advertisements Coming to iTunes?

[Apple, iTunes, podcast]

American Public http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifMedia's "Marketplace" and Advertising Age are reporting Apple will soon be adding ads in the bottom left corner of iTunes when listeners are sitting at their computers. "The introduction of visual ads could be
the first step to allowing ads in other content areas or on iPods," the AdAge article states.

I guess I would prefer an ad in a window (that I probably would run minimized anyway) than within the actual podcast – but if I paid for content I would be fairly cross if ads started creeping in. Free content supported by (well done) ads – now that would be OK by me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads