Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lead Us Not Into Temptation

[, , ]

In the last couple of days I have seen two of the few* Apple / Macintosh models I have never owned but still fell a calling to: the original (Blueberry) iBook and the lucite G4 cube. To make matters worse the Cube was on a cart of Macs (next to an Indigo iMac) and printers that were most likely headed to the surplus property graveyard.

I know all I would need is a couple of bucks and I could go buy either but lacking the space for any more hardware I have been quite good about not adding more to the pile. That being said a free, working cube would be hard to say no to.

_____
*The eMate 300 would be the only other Apple 'want' I can think of right now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M would KILL you if your brough another Mac home, methinks.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grab them anyway but just don't bring them home! ;) Don't you have an office or cube at work that can fit a G4 Cube? I know of a souped-up working Cube in Toronto actually, but it's not for sale...don't remember if Louie's Cube is still working or if it finally died...

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep your fingers crossed for the iTV media cube - steve built the NYC apple store in the shape of one, you know he still <3s the shape....

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads