Friday, February 16, 2007

I Still Laugh When I See These

[, , ]


I must be getting old...
Originally uploaded by idogcow.
NECCO introduces 10 new Sweethearts Conversation Hearts sayings each year. In 2005, NECCO introduced sayings inspired by the game of love including “#1 Fan,” “Fit for Love,” and “Dream Team.” In 2006, the new Sweethearts sayings were inspired by the comforts of home including “Sweet Home,” ”Home Soon,” and “Call Home.” This year, NECCO will introduce 10 new sayings that pay tribute to pet-loving ways with sayings that include “Cool Cat,” “Puppy Love,” “Love Bird,” and “My Pet.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In 1997 I saved one that said "WEB SITE" back when I actually had a Valentine... ;)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads