Friday, April 13, 2007

Something Special in the Air

[travel, 757, AA, American Airlines]

I guess I haven't flown on a 757 in a while and despite the charts
over at seatguru.com list it as no better/worse than many other jets,
but MAN OH MAN was this last flight (BOS->SAN) a killer.

Didn't help the jet was full of Spring-Breakers and everyone had their
heavy winter coats to stow but you knew American was racing to the
gutter when almost everything was subjet to a charge (& now taking
credit cards):

*headphones: $2
*bottled water: $2 (although soda and water in a cup, still free?!)
*tube of chips: $3
*'asian' salad: $5

Was so bad we started a list of other things they will probably start
charging for next year: priority seat-belt opening at your
destination, Flight Attendant flirting, guaranteed hot/ interesting/
non-psycho seatmate. There were more but I don't want to tip anyone
off back at American Airlines' HQ.

Best part was after the flight I sent them an email complaining about
the misdirection at the airport for our connecting flight and today I
got a 'survey' from them asking about my most recent flight, with the
option of entering a contest to WIN 2 FREE TICKETS.

Please tell me JetBlue or Frontier is not as bad as AA has become???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads