Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Re:Please Protect the California Condor

From: governor@govmail.ca.gov
Reply-To: governor@govmail.ca.gov
Subject: Re:Please Protect the California Condor

Thank you for your e-mail in support of AB 821. I appreciate hearing
from my fellow Californians on issues that are important to them, and
I welcome your input on legislation that affects the future of
California.

I am pleased to inform you that I signed this bill after extensive
consideration and thorough deliberation of arguments from both
supporters and opponents of this issue. I remain committed to
protecting California's diverse wildlife for future generations. You
may read the final language of this bill on the Official California
Legislative Information website: www.leginfo.ca.gov.

Again, thanks for voicing your opinion on this issue. Taking the time
to communicate your views and offer suggestions is essential to good
citizenship and good government. I value the comments of people like
you who are engaged in the improvement of our great state.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads