Friday, August 22, 2008

monday after next

At our house it is never too soon to start thinking about shopping for Christmas gifts so therefore it is never too soon to start thinking about was to save money. That is why I have bookmarked on my work machine and made a delicious bookmark tag to save this listing for the inevitable cyber monday ads that are sure to start popping up any day now.

You have all heard of Cyber Monday, right? Named for the first day back to work (and back to broadband if you are like me) after the original Christmas shopping super day now known as Black Friday, or as the less than frequent shoppers call it, "that day after Thanksgiving."

I am well known to love a bargain but even I do not like getting up earlier and earlier each year to beat the crowds to the best deals. Which is why I really like the idea of being able to purchase those Black Friday items online without the hassle of having to stand in line at the store before the sun has come up. I have set it up to give me an email alerts when new ads have been posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude... I already have your Lego. What more do you want?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads