Monday, December 01, 2008

Fwd: one wife is noot enough

Oh the fun that can be found in the SPAM folder at times! Or is this what happens when machines dream? I wish I was more clever and could set some of these to music, preferably some sort of random music to go with the random nature of these spam mails.

I guess they use snippits of real text and mash it all up somehow - seems like they are spending more time on fooling people (and software filters) than they would be making at an honest job but apparently I am underestimating the riches that can be made this way. Me? I prefer to write my comments the old-fashioned way, one word at a time. Regardless, on with the fun:

__

Subject: one wife is noot enough


I have One wife and two mistresses... I can ░░░░ them all several times per dayy!
YOU CAN TOO: CLICK HERE

Column near him made him soar on the red wings antiquity.
they walk the earth with us, but it and passed from that
to other subjects. He made son. He was in the air force
during the war. He head. Either saint antoine had an instinctive.

___

end quote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads