Friday, December 12, 2008

Palm Is Likely to Introduce a New Operating System and Smartphone at CES

The other day I realized I still have a Palm V sitting in its dock hooked up to my work PC. I hope they can pull this off, I still have a soft spot in my heart for these guys. 

That being said, when you do still see a Treo on the train you can't help but think how chunky they are/were. 

From WIRED and Google Reader

Palm Is Likely to Introduce a New Operating System and Smartphone at CES

Palm, which has been struggling to stay alive, is likely to introduce a new Linux-based operating system and a new family of smartphones at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas next month.









---
Sent from teh Newton 2.0 (iPod Touch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads