Wednesday, January 21, 2009

party like it's 2009

Next to the Super Bowl, the biggest television viewing opportunity when I was growing up was the Academy Awards. The movies, the possibility of train wreck fashion, the best of Hollywood royalty. Of course, back in 1977 I thought George Lucas was robbed when Star ward failed to win Best Picture. I think I was a little hazy on how the awards were handed out, since Star Wars was not even nominated for that category, but I digress.

We never really did up the house and invited other people over, so there was never much call for decorations or Oscar party recipes but the idea has always been in the back om mind, either to have a party or go to a fabulous party like the ones shown at celebrations.com – I think I still know where my velvet tuxedo jacket is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads