Monday, January 26, 2009

rolling on the turf

I don't live as close to a beach as I would like and snowboarding also involves spare time, a car trip and lift tickets, none of which I have in excess of right now. What I do have is a job in a building surrounded by asphalt and concrete, stairs and ramps.... So what to do? That's right, skate. I have seen some folks on roller blades and as impressive as that is, I think I like the idea of being able to step off of the wheels if things get out of control.

Sounds like fun, right? Well if you need a skateboard complete with all the trimmings and don't want to just buy something off the shelf, why not check out the sick selection and prices at warehouseskateboards.com – they will have you off and rolling quicker and cheaper than you can ever imagine.

Don't walk when you can roll and don't pay more than you need to. Shop online and save, just be safe when you ride, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads