Monday, February 02, 2009

shed building

For those of you following the construction of my shed progress, I am sad to report that yet another week-end has gone by without any progress. The sticking point still lies in the bringing home large sections of plywood.

I guess I should just call and see if Home Depot or Lowes (or some indie shop) will deliver. Failing that I guess I could rent a truck, I know I can find some good AVIS Coupons at FindSavings.com - if I keep the vehicle clean, they'll never know, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

HD will deliver. I got my full pallet of brick at the same time as my french doors because the door was large enough they had to bring the big flatbed truck for $75 no matter what, so it was the same delivery charge if I filled up the truck or just had the door on it. :) Good luck with your shed!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads