Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Newton among "Biggest Cults in Tech"

Been a while since I powered on my 110, but still, I can hear the chants, "One of us, one of us..."

Read about the original Apple virus, below. 

Newton among "Biggest Cults in Tech"

Filed under: , ,

I'm proud to count myself among InfoWorld's Tech cult No. 7: The Tao of Newton. I'll confess that my 2100 has seen less action since I bought my iPhone, but it'll never be relegated to my basement wasteland where various Palms, Visors and even a 3Com Audrey dream of more useful days.

Newton ownership is definitely not for everyone. it's big and takes some doing to get it to cooperate with contemporary hardware and software. But for the faithful it's a terrific piece of hardware. For more Newton information, check out The NewtonTalk mailing list.

People either have the love or they don't. You can have mine when you pull it from my cold, dead hands.

TUAWNewton among "Biggest Cults in Tech" originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Wed, 06 May 2009 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments


---
Forgive my brevity, this was sent via Newton 2.0 (iPod Touch v1.x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads