Monday, August 03, 2009

wishing for a home away from home

Not going to make it to Europe this year but between re-reading the Richard Scary books and having a few hours on the ground in a the Zurich airport going to and coming back from Berlin last year I have been really really wanting to have some time away from work in Switzerland. I don't know how they do it but even their airport views make the country look cool, clean and inviting.

On top of that, today I found out about Typically Swiss Hotels where as they promise: service that is a touch more personal, an atmosphere that is authentic, food that is surprisingly down to earth – Typically Swiss is no empty promise, but rather the badge of honor for a hotel experience to be had only in Switzerland.
Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

1 Comments:

Anonymous drake t said...

Oh I love Lowly Worm!!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads