Monday, September 28, 2009

Brita Delux Filter Has Horrible Pitcher

We bought a Brita Deluxe Pitcher water filter the other day at Target and while I will say the water tastes better now, I have never seen a more poorly designed carafe. I know we bought the cheapest model as we figured the filter was the important part, not the look of the rest of it but my goodness, is that thing a load of junk.

I swear more water goes onto the floor than into the bottles we are pouring into. Amazing how a devise to pour water, in this day and age, can perform so poorly. I would have thought this sort of thing would have perfected, oh, right after humans figured out fire?

2 Comments:

Blogger Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

Wow, the two Brita pitchers I used to use never had problems with pouring. "Improvements" in design, eh? Now that I have filtered water in the fridge spigot, I don't use the pitchers anymore.

2:42 PM  
Blogger -idogcow said...

Our fridge has filter-door water, too but for filling bottles I thought a pitcher would work better. A $20 lesson....

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads