Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not Very 'Apple'

In the wake of the SideKick cloud debacle I guess I should be happy with what I have but I was having the same question as this person over at the Apple Discussion board:

In the Mail App, when typing in an email address, it gives a list of suggestions. In the list, is, of course, my contacts, which I want to see. There are also other suggestions from emails I have sent in the past, and will not use again. (asking for a quote or something) These suggestions continue to pop up, as well as the contacts, co mingled. Is there a way to remove JUST the "other" emails?
Was looking forward to the helpful, simple Apple fix to this. Sadly there was but one answer:

They are in your Mail cache and the only way to remove them is to restore your phone and set it up as new phone (not from backup). Probably easier to just ignore them.


Don't think that this is particularly 'solved,' do you? Hive mind solution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads