Friday, November 13, 2009

you gotta see this

Having taken several days off last week due to this cold, flu, bug, whatever that seems to making the rounds I have been watching a TON of internet videos and let me tell you there are a few good ones amid a lot of dross. Which is why I have high hopes for a new contest I just heard about called, “You Gotta See This”.

One of the Global leaders in Laser Vision Correction, Abbott Medical Optics wants people to show the world seeing better would or already has improved your live. Make a video showing the impact of improved vision and you can have a shot at some great cash and prizes:
There's a $5,000 Grand Prize, a First Prize in each video category of an HDTV (a $2,500 value!), and a Second Prize for each category of a super sweet Flip UltraHD™ camcorder (which retail for about $199.99 – I've been eying one of those myself).

Sounds good, right? So to enter: Submit A Video in one of the following categories:

• “My contacts are getting in the way of my good time”
• “My favorite sport or activity would be so much cooler with better vision”
• “You should see life after the iLASIK® Procedure”

Then just tell your friends to vote!

So what are you waiting for, get filming and enter the iLASIK Video Contest soon!

Post?slot_id=85952&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 Comments:

Anonymous hip hop videos uncut said...

Crazy man

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads