Monday, May 07, 2012

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: Est. 1969 - welcome back Pop Shoppe: 26/31

Imagine my joy when I discovered that Pop Shoppe pop has come back to life. The Pop Shoppe is a Canadian company, so I'm no sure how many people outside of Canada would know it, but I'd guess there are many Canadians that grew up with Pop Shoppe. When I was a kid, the Pop Shoppe had their own stores and I fondly remember going there on weekends with my dad to bring back the empties and get reloaded with new bottles. Sadly they went out of business sometime in the early 80s. The other day I was grocery shopping and lo and behold the lemon-lime flavor of Pop Shoppe pop stood before me in all its glory. Hazzah! The Shoppe is back.

from http://flic.kr/p/8vLTzC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads