Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: Antique Victorian Dragon Window, detail

A few days ago, I found two more old “non digital” photos that I had taken years ago when I did some restoration work on this wonderful, antique, Victorian “Dragon” stained glass window. I shot this copy with my digital camera yesterday. This is a detail of the dragon’s head. Some time ago, I posted two photos of this wonderful window; please see my photostream for shots of the entire window design. Please note: my app (which I really like) for adding a frame to my shots somehow substitutes the date that the frame was added in place of the date the shot was actually taken. In reality, this photo “copy” was taken on 11/29/2011, using a Canon PowerShot A1000-IS. ***Also looks nice on black: press the “L” key on your keyboard to see this photo against a black background***

from http://flic.kr/p/aNx61V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads