Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: Magic Magnetic Photo Album

Remember these? "Magic Page" photo albums--lift the plastic sheet, lay your print on the tacky page, smooth it down, and enjoy. That is, until the plastic and tacky crap caused your photos to fade, stick and warp. I had dozens of books filled with careful arrangements of photos, and I spent most of the late 1990s carefully peeling my prints and ephemera bits from the pages. Some of my prints refused to come up clean, and many were color-damaged by the chemicals in the plastic pages.\ Nowadays, I lose photos to the Blue Screen of Death and the expiration of media types (floppy disks, corrupt CDs, etc.).

from http://flic.kr/p/dwnf8C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads