Sunday, September 22, 2013

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: The Broiler

Downtown Sacramento, Ca This place closed down just recently very unexpectedly. One of the best places to have a steak locally. Why is it that many steakhouses are going out of business...? Never had the chance to photograph this 1950's vintage neon sign from the lobby where this sign hangs. The front reception security guard just would not let me photograph it from the inside. So I had to step out to get shots from outside of the building through a window. They can set restriction as such because it's in a private property. I doubt that I will have a chance for a lit neon shot anymore... www.sacbee.com/2013/09/05/5711174/why-the-iconic-broiler-... Explored - 09-22-2013

from http://flic.kr/p/g1PkqL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads