Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: Vinyl Zombie in box

I'm really digging making these small run 3-D paper sculptures in shadow boxes So here is the newest edition, Vinyl Zombie homages to my geeky addiction to record collecting. Vinyl Zombie is made around a real 45rpm record . He is hand built, numbered 1-20 and framed by me and ready to hang by you! He'd look swell in your man or woman cave, music room, creepy cellar. Just keep 'em out of direct sunlight or the record will melt, ask me how I know! (outdoor art festival in July) You can get at the Custom Papertoys shop . 100% of the profits will go to fund late night troweling for vintage vinyl LPs on Ebay.

from http://flic.kr/p/f9QzJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads