Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: LEGO Bauble 05 Yoda

I always liked the lego Baubles (christmas ornaments) but it will cost a small fortune to fill a tree. This year I decided to make my own. This is relatively simple. You can buy these clear plastic bubbles in a hobby shop. While I was thinking about what kind of bricks would fit best, I came up with the idea to put Minifigures in them. I glued some transparent plates on the bottom of the bauble and gave them enough time to dry. Then insert the minifigure, close the bauble and finish it with a nice ribbon. I'm curious what you think so please leave a comment. If you made any for yourself, please let me know!

from http://flic.kr/p/dC9arY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads