Thursday, July 14, 2016

Another Blog-Worthy Photo From the Good People on Flickr

Just a quick peek at a picture I starred on Flicker: Whiskey in the Jar

As I was going over the Cork and Kerry mountains, I met with Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol, and then produced my rapier, Saying, "Stand and deliver, for I am your bold deceiver!" Musha rig um du rum da, Whack fol the daddy o, Whack fol the daddy o, There's whiskey in the jar. ------------------- The idea for this photo was first conceptualized in February, but wasn't photographed until mid-March due to poor weather. Most of the parks in New York and Pennsylvania that I visited didn't have adequate vantage points in conjunction with calm weather and daylight. I finally managed to take the photo on a cloudy Sunday afternoon in a small wooded path behind Kissena Park in Flushing, NY. The "mountain" that I used in the shot is actually a large chunk of concrete and bricks along the bike trail.

from http://flic.kr/p/Ero3nS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads