Thursday, April 28, 2005

T-Mobile's New Consumer Aid


The mobile phone carrier has one-upped the competition with street-level maps of its coverage. (Think Google's Keyhole mapping software and you have an idea of the detail shown)

As Dan Gillmor says, "this Web service punches a hole in a stonewall the mobile carriers have insisted on erecting for years. They've said maps of coverage and signal strength are "trade secrets" -- a shabby way of treating customers and potential customers.

Now if someone can just explain the popularity of ringtones (some more expensive than the iTunes Music Store price for the whole song) to me I would be much happier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great so now I KNOW why I can't get a signal in the driveway. when are they going to fix it is the next question....

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Wifi voip!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads