Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Flogging a Dead Horse

[, , ]

Usually I am not a big fan of Disney et al trying to extort, er, convince fans to pony up more money for something not all that different than the original and when I first saw the announcements for Nightmare Before Christmas coming back to theaters I filed it away with just that thought.

Last Sunday I noticed Best Buy had the 'new' soundtrack on sale, this time with bonus tunes, and still same thought.

Then I heard Panic! At the Disco (love that name) doing "This is Halloween," over at Neiles Life (http://neileslife.blogspot.com/

2006/10/steven-paul-smith-august-6-1969.html#comments) and thought I just may have to change my mind.

Grab some candy-corn and give it a spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads