Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Die Matrosen

[sleep number bed]

So all this time I thought the Book of Love's song, "Die Matrosen" was about mattresses, when it turns out it really is about Sailors. Makes more sense that way, I guess.

Speaking of mattresses, I think we need a new one as neither of us has been sleeping all that well of late, well, except maybe the cat who has taken to demanding to get under the covers with us - and not just anywhere under the covers, specifically on the right hand side as you face the headboard and along the edge.

We keep looking at mattress ads in the paper but honestly I don't really know what I am looking for. I have heard good things about how comfortable the adjustable Sleep Number Bedsare. You know, the ones that have the "Digital Numeric Inflation System" to allow you to adjust the softness or firmness of the mattress with the push of a button. They even have mattresses available that allow you to adjust each side of the mattress separately which I think is the ones we would need. This has been a sponsored but I really think we'll check them out after the holidays are over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads