Thursday, February 21, 2008

Space, the Final Frontier

Garages are wonderful (ask our neighbor who does not have one) but who has enough space and time to keep them in the manner in which you would like? Seems like no matter how much garage space you have, even if you have a newer house with a three (or maybe even a four?) car garage you always seem to run out of space. For you Doctor Who fans think of this as the opposite of the TARDIS.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to make more space for our garden tools and one idea that I am happy to say came to me today is from Lidget. Much more attractive than anything that I could build, or at least that I could build in my own lifetime (and after several courses of study). We have just the spot for it in our garden - next to the gate where we keep the rotary mower and our meager collection of shovels and rakes. With one of these buildings I can't tell you how happy I would be to keep the tools out all this rain we keep getting. The Mrs would also be happy that at least one corner of the property looked in top shape.

Workshops, sheds and garages - something for everyone, no matter the size of style of yard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads