Friday, May 02, 2008

a shining planet known as earth

So earlier today I mentioned that I was cranky about watching so guy just litter the ground with his used (unsanitary) tissues. My only guesses are that either he figures that there are people paid to pick up after him and if he was neat and tidy that would put them out of a job or he just does not even notice when he does it and now it is second nature to him.

Either way was enough to set my blood boiling for the trip into work and really make me dislike a large percentage of the human race which I am sure does not endear me to the rest of them either. Which is why I found it interesting to read today about The Sedona Method.

I learned how The Sedona Method is the bridge between The Secret and the Law of Attraction which may sound like a seminar at the Whole Earth Festival but if it sounds at all intriguing, you should take a look at their Free DVD and CD offer and judge them on their own merits.

I am curious to hear how one can have it all and still be free of ego and see why they say the Sedona Method is the bridge between two philosophies: "The Secret" and "A New Earth".

It is Friday, the end of a long (to me) week, why not start the week end working on the new?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads