Monday, October 20, 2008

go with the pro



I got my haircut this week end and the woman looked me up in their database, commented how long it had been since I had been there (I mumbled a quick 'sorry' and an "I was busy,' although I am not sure why, exactly.) and then asked me if I wanted a 'number four' again. I said, sure and she started to get to work. After a few moments I thought to myself, what exactly is a number four and since it had been something like two months since I had been there I doubt she remembered who I was.

After a bit of a panic I decided to relax and just let them do their job, since I rarely have to look at my own hair (thus explaining the state I let it get to) and eventually it would grow out no matter what the result was. Besides, I had been there before and liked what they did so it was not too important to worry, especially since I had a coupon so the total cost would be minimal. When it comes to more expensive and important things like web hosting I like to think I would be more choosy, which is why even if you already have a provider it never hurts to check the web hosting rating score of the many providers out there.

If you are looking for a new web hosting service or want to see how your current one stacks up against the competition, you need to take a look at webhostingrating.com. Even if you are not due to renegotiate your contract any time soon, insightful articles like "The Advantages and Disadvantages of Linux Hosting" can make you a more educated consumer and more education almost invariably leads to saving money. These days, you can never save enough money and money in your pocket at the end of the month can make all the difference in staying in the black and on the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads