Monday, October 13, 2008

Join Me in my Efforts to Support UNICEF!


Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, a 58-year Halloween tradition beloved by generations, is one of America's longest-running youth volunteer activities.

This year, I'm Trick-or-Treating for UNICEF online and I hope you'll support me.

It takes seconds to make a donation, and you can give any amount, a little or a lot. Since it's so easy to make an impact, I hope you'll support me in this important cause.

Here are some examples of the power of your Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF donation-

* $15 can buy one carton of high energy protein biscuits to support 3 severely malnourished children for one month.

* $44 provides school supplies to 20 kids.

* $100 can vaccinate 215 children against polio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads