Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Words Of Someone Smarter Than I

"Let me also confess that I have a bigotry, and it enters into my decision. Yes, I am a bigot. An I.Q. bigot. I have a real fondness for smart people. That's why I chose the friends that I have. That's why I hired particular people at ░░░░░░. And that's one of the reasons I married the woman that I married. Because. I. Love. Smart. People.

Barack Obama is wicked smart. We need smart. I don't know much about Joe Biden, but he certainly seems sharp too. John McCain is no dummy, but I think Barack's got him beat, and God knows that dim-witted bubblehead Sarah Palin has "C-student" written all over her. So part of my reason for my vote is based on sheer brainpower. I think the selection is offensive to America, and in retrospect, people will agree that McCain shot himself in the foot with that misguided choice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads