Saturday, December 06, 2008

Salad Days

[]

I have been doing more shopping recently due to family health issues and for the most part I think I have been doing a fair job but today was not one to be too proud of. Not only did I forget the waffles but I managed to forget the coupons as well. Thankfully gas is back under $2 - $1.76 at the local Arco, in fact - as I drove the five miles back to the store to reclaim my $5.30. Upside, it was in cash so I am 5 United Airline miles closer to someplace interesting (maybe).

Looking forward to our grape, pistachio and turkey salad tomorrow, wish I had done more Christmas decorating other than the string of lights on the exterior of the house and the fake greens around the doorway, but at least all or most of the boxes are up from the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads