Saturday, January 03, 2009

coldest winter was a summer in san francisco

I don't know if this winter has been colder in California than usual or if we have just been home more, although I do know that I can not say I recall the last time it ever hailed on Christmas Day before like we had this year.

What I do know know is that every time it gets this cold I start to wonder if moving somewhere warm might not be a smart idea, particularly when you get your property tax bill (conveniently due just about time when the Christmas bills start to roll in).

Since I was home all day today and on the internet, I started looking at prices of things in Texas, particularly at the austin mls listings.

You can buy books and shoes and toys on the internet so why not Austin Real Estate - http://austinrealestate.homecity.com/ is the site and I will tell you there were some tempting looking places for sale there. Take a look and see for yourself and if not Texas, well then, you are still OK, homecity.com has loads of places to help you find someplace warm and dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads