Thursday, January 22, 2009

riddles, enigmas and art

For some odd reason I have always been fascinated by Tarot Cards - not sure why, if it is the artwork, the idea of telling the future or what, I guess I can thank my Grandmother who used to read cards but mysteriously stopped. Never could get her to say why, my sister said it was because she (correctly) predicted something bad for someone and didn't want to be in that position again.

Thanks to Drawn.ca I now have a link to a collection of cards ranging from pop culture to art brut ones, more than enough to inspire and intrigue my inner artist. However, when I am done with that and I want to scratch my itch to learn more about "The Occult," I go to The Occult Blogger - a discussion hub for all the hidden and paranormal aspects of life. Think X-Files, just not on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads