Wednesday, March 11, 2009

big shoulders

I have never lived in Chicago for more than a few weeks at a time so really I guess I should call myself something between a resident and a tourist but I did learn a few things about the city when I did have a more active connection to the mid-west. One is that you better try that new restaurant quickly because either you will never get a table once it becomes popular and two, sometimes even the popular restaurants change names and styles faster that you can believe.

Because I was only a casual resident I never needed to find a Chicago workers compensation attorney but if you are a more permanent resident and find yourself in need, why not give the people at Ankin Law Offices LLC a call. It's free and you'll see how with law offices conveniently located in downtown Chicago and Peoria, they have been an aggressive advocate for clients' rights in the city as well as the greater Chicagoland area, providing legal counsel people need because they have the experience to see justice done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads