Sunday, March 08, 2009

by extension

New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd claims, "Let’s face it: The only bracing symbol of American strength right now is the image of Michelle Obama’s sculpted biceps." I certain feel like I can agree withher after trying to install Windows 98 on an Apple MacBook via Bootcamp. After blocking off almost half my hard drive, I can't even write to that partition from the MacOS side and if I change the clock on the Windows side to the correct time the time is wrong when I reboot back into the MacOS.

Heaven knows how many useless files were installed, I keep finding .ctt files scattered here and there thanks to File Extension Library I now know that's a is associated with Microsoft Windows Live Messenger. To make matters more complicated Windows doesn't seem to think that there is a MODEM (another long story) attached to the USB port. I am thinking if I can scrub the Win partition without touching the rest of the contents that's what I'll be doing tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads