Thursday, March 05, 2009

coverage cover charge

In many ways insurance gets a bad rap - everyone is sure they are paying too much and are worried that when it comes time to needing it you won't have enough. When I was in graduate school I was so used to not really having any coverage combined with really no time to actually be sick that I never even thought of going to see a doctor short of the one time I simply could not hear anything out of one ear.

After school my first job came with health insurance, I took the cheapest plan possible (there was no additional payroll deduction) and figured that would be fine seeing as I avoided the doctor like the proverbial plague. I actually had to be reminded by my boss that I had coverage when a cat bite started turning an odd color.

If you are just starting out in the career world or if you are a seasoned vet, or maybe you just want to know what you are paying for take a look at Kaiser Permanente California. See if Kaiser Health Insurance might not make the best financial sense in these challenging times. You almost certainly will have insurance with just about any career, see what Kaiser Permanente offers in comparison to the plan you already have, you may be in for a happy change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads