Sunday, March 01, 2009

how green does your garden grow

When we bought our home the previous owners were quite fond of roses and we 'inherited' quite a number of them in our front yard. We also go a lovely drip irrigation system that keeps things watered. What we didn't get was anything n the way of gardening tips to help keep the place looking like it did when we bought it. Every time I go out to work on the yard it does seem like one neighbor or another will comment about how the previous folks used to spend almost all their time working on the plants – something I just can't bring myself to do.

As a result, there has been a small decline around the edges, I know I need to prune back the roses and should get this organic rose care kit to bring them back to their full potential, because I will be honest and say I think they have “seen better days”, it just seems like every Sunday I think I will get to work, it rains or we have other plans.

I just hope the neighbors aren't talking about us yet! :)




URL:
Anchor Text:

1 Comments:

Blogger Insurance Agency San Diego said...

We are one of the Leading Insurance Agency In San Diego and California ,Our insurance services are health insurance, Kaiser health insurance, family insurance, group insurance, blue cross insurance, blue shield insurance, affordable health insurance in San Diego.please add my website into your blogger,it is very useful for us.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads