Saturday, April 04, 2009

talk about tats

A few years back it seemed like every single person in the lab I was working in was either getting a tattoo, just back from getting some ink work done or at the very least, talking about getting one. While I think the mad rush to get ink on skin, there is obviously sill the desire in people, I noticed a new shop opened just outside of downtown on my commute the other morning. (I was still rather sleepy and I looked out the window, saw a large neon TATTOO sign and a glowing black light skull mural on the shop's back wall. For a second I wasn't sure where I was and how far past my stop I had ridden!)

If you like your tattoo, like the thought of others who sport a bit of flash here or there, or just want to ask the inked about them or simply ask 'why', there is a new chat site being developed with just this sort of community in mind. Check out the all new Tattoo Chat Room, get yourself a screen name and get talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads