Saturday, May 23, 2009

service with a disney smile

I subscribe to a lot of Disney blogs, most of them having to do with the history or the artwork in the parks but one thing I have never mentioned here is that which really impresses me about Disney is their attention to details that other theme parks can not or will not match.

Case in point was the time my whole family went to Disney World in Orlando. We were riding the train that circles the park – no doubt a way to let my poor parents rest their tired feet, and to be honest, mine too. As we were coming around the bend my dad wanted to show my brother some detail. My brother was small and not all that interested so my dad decided to pick him up and make sure he saw whatever it was we were supposed to be noticing. My brother flailed and happened to catch me right across the face, knocking my glasses off my nose and right over the rail. (I should point out I am all but blind without glasses.)

We pulled into the station at the front of the park and my dad went to find someone in charge. In what seemed like minutes (and trust me, when you are a kid at Disney World, every second counts!) I had my glasses back. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't clean them before they handed them back, too. Best of all, no withering looks from the staff about unruly kids, just returned them like it was an every day occurrence.

I wish I was looking for Disney World Tickets this year but, alas, this year it is just not going to be what with our newest reason to go to Disney World arriving in August, but let's just say that I am going to keep orlandofuntickets.com bookmarked as the source of some of the best deals to get you into any or all of the Disney Theme Parks in Orlando, Florida!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads