Sunday, May 17, 2009

in2 hd tv? Direct TV!

Like many people I applied for the HDTV converter rebate from the government, and like many of you I suspect, let the coupon expire without using it. Why? Because after looking at the options for converter boxes and really being unimpressed with their quality or features just decided to let the folks at directtv do the heavy lifting for us.

And just to prove that I really made the right decision I have been helping my mother get her old stand alone TV ready for the big conversion – whenever that might finally all be in place. I think she is on her third box now - one got so hot she was worried the thing would either set fire to the TV or burn her hand. The other was a test run without using the coupon and the third should have the final purchase with the $40 discount applied.

All I know is, if she had Direc TV like we do, we could have been talking about much more interesting topics, like what's my sister up to these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads