Wednesday, July 08, 2009

distressed call

I must have bought several pair of jeans all at the same time because they all seem to be falling apart at about the same time. I must have three pair now in the pile that I like to call "do not wear to work." Others in the household call it a pile of semi-dirty clothes that should either be in the wash or put away, but that is a story for another time.

Luckily for me, my co-workers and for you (even if you don't see me on a semi regular basis), Armani Exchange has just introduced "New Premium Denim starting at $98". Not a bad looking pair of pants if I may say so, almost as nice as the J101 - Painted Boot Cut, seen here:
I'd add the J127 - Spotted Bleach Slim Fit to the cart too since I so rarely buy pants, I better stock up. Besides, anyone who purchases a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange, either in store or online between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 receives a gift card for $20 off their purchase of $100 or more – valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09.

Or maybe I'll just get lucky with the text A|X contest – they are giving away a pair of denim every day for the rest of July to everyone who enters by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264).

Armani Exchange interprets the sensual and unique style to create a casual, yet sophisticated collection for the young, urban and sexy. Follow them on Twitter: @ArmaniExchange.

Post?slot_id=41266&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads