Wednesday, August 12, 2009

oh that smell

It is funny how smells can stay with you for a long long time. The other day we were touring a day-care center and I guess they were making lunch and somehow the smell of tater-tots took me back to every school cafeteria I have been in from grade school to college. I was seriously tempted to ask them if we could sample the lunch just to make sure of their quality.

I don't know if anyone has made a perfume that smells like potatoes although I do know they make perfume that smells like Playdoh. I am not so sure how well that would translate to someone wearing it but it certainly would be a signature scent. I can still close my eyes and see the face of the person who wore L'air Du Temps – I should see if the note they wrote me and dabbed with it still smells like it.

I should see if this online perfume shop carries it and how much it would cost. Perhaps it's nostalgia and perhaps it just smells good to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads