Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello, Google Calling

Fun Fact: some Google Voice voicemails are being indexed (site:https://www.google.com/voice/fm/*) and made available to the public. Messages like this one:

Hey it's me. I need to is the measurement around your chest. There have been Jill with your arms out measure you up at the White it's part of your chest with with ameasuring tape if you don't have one for measuring people than what you can give it to with is Sterling and then latest straying across the yard stick or something to getthat accurate to ask for measurements. That's all that I need and then in your camp fives, which I assume you know. Because you bright pants so, what size way. Sir, it'sokay, you can just email me that information, or call me back alright. Talk to you later. Bye.

Google is saying it has changed how shared messages are indexed and made available to public searches, so enjoy while you can, just promise you won't capture their phone numbers when listed, okay? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads