Monday, March 22, 2010

Amazon, I Think You Just Shot Yourself in the Foot

Was all set to pull the trigger on what I was browsing this afternoon when I got this message:

Please note that the price of Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether, Brown/ White has increased from $14.95 to $15.89 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Um, yeah. I know it is less than a dollar* but a CAB has his principles to maintain, doesn't he. And so I will wait.

*94ยข, to be precise.


UPDATE: at 9:02pm: ...the price ... has decreased from $15.89 to $15.51 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart.

2 Comments:

Blogger -idogcow said...

This morning: it decreased from $15.51 to $14.95.

11:36 AM  
Blogger -idogcow said...

this afternoon: increased from $14.95 to $15.89

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads