Monday, September 13, 2010

run fit

A couple of years ago I started to think that I really wanted to get in shape and maybe lose some weight, wasn't really big on the going to the gym but thought I would give it a try. Mostly I did my time on their the treadmill, say for a half hour, then some elliptical for about 5-10 minutes followed by the really easy weight machines. I was to be honest super clueless and didn't want to prove it by asking for help with machines figuring that those things are really self-explanatory so anyone of average intelligence shouldn't have a problem. Lots of people who I knew who also went to the gym said they just do the treadmill for an hour, so I decided I was in good company.

Some even recommended their personal trainer for more guidance but you all know how cheap I am and besides, while they may be really helpful, the truth is I am way too anti-social to deal with something like that. Then I thought, I could spend more time running and less time traveling if I just got my own treadmill, but who has treadmills review recently? Not any of the usual consumer magazines. Luckily, this is the internet and and everyone has an opinion and a website.

We were able to get all sorts of good information, so now I have the shoes (the most important part) and the skills to pick a good treadmill. Now we, well, I, just need to clear some space in the garage to make room. If you have seen our garage, that in and of itself will be the first workout. Wish me luck and stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads